It is simply impossible to duplicate this sauce at the market. You have to make it yourself. And yet it is so extremely simple to make.
- Whole egg mayonnaise – 2 cups
- Fresh lemon juice – 1/2 lemon
- Garlic powder – 1/8 teaspoon
- Dill pickle relish – 1/2 cup The relish in the jar is not the same flavor as finely chopping your favorite dill pickle for your own relish. As an option, use sliced or chopped green olives.
- Cayenne pepper – 2 shakes
Blend all ingredients together. Serve with cooked seafood.
Excerpt from, “Some Men Can Cook, Some Men Can Watch TV, and Some Men Can Do Both, Secrets of the Fighter Pilot in the Kitchen”