- Fresh coffee. 2 cups. If you have left over cold coffee, this works great.
- Frozen banana. 1-2 A great use for left over, over-ripe banana’s is to heave them in the freezer until needed. They are easy to peel frozen and work better than fresh for the coffee drink.
- Chocolate syrup or cocoa. About what you would put on a chocolate ice cream sundae.
- Whole Milk 1 1/2 cups
- Plain full fat yogurt. 1/2 cup
- Ice cubes 1/2 tray or about 6 cubes.
Put all ingredients (peel the banana) in a blender. Blend until chunky-smooth. For added zest, a couple shakes of cayenne pepper. Should serve 2.