One of my favorite sandwiches. Use your favorite organic sliced bread or for a variety, try a french roll. If the latter, try it cold and occasionally make it hot in the panini grill.
- Can of white tuna – drained.
- 1/2 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- Provolone cheese – 2 slices chopped into small pieces
- Black Olives – 12 or so sliced
- Cayenne Pepper if desired
Combine all ingredients. Serve as suggested earlier. As an alternative, serve without bread on a bed of romaine lettuce with tomato wedges and your favorite salad makings. Use either Sahuaro Sauce or olive oil for the salad. Or just squeeze 1/2 lemon.