- Pasta noodles – there are hundreds to choose from. Get the one that you like, and if available, use organic and non wheat. 1/4 box per person.
The following ingredients are all optional, usually available in your kitchen and therefore, you can whip up a salad with virtually zero notice.
- Mayonnaise, whole egg 1/2 cup
- Yogurt 1/4 cup
- Olive Oil 2 tablespoons
- Green or Black olives, fresh or canned, sliced or whole. 1/3 can
- Celery – 2 stalks, chopped
- Other fresh veggies – tomatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini, etc.
- whatever else you find in your fresh food that you would normally put in a salad.
- Cayenne pepper to taste.
Cook the pasta, drain and then cool it in the freezer section. Combine all ingredients. Cool and serve on a bed of romaine or other lettuce.